TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We respects your privacy
Throughout this policy, we use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. Any information you give us will be treated with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. Except as provided below under "Disclosures for Legal Reasons," we will not sell, trade or otherwise provide Personal Information about our customers or former customers to any Third Party.
Personal Information will be processed and stored by us in databases hosted in Switzerland. We had taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
We do not collect personally identifying data from this Website except when specifically and knowingly provided by you.
Disclosures for Legal Reasons
We will disclose Personal Information and connection-related information when it believes, in its sole discretion, that: (a) the law requires such disclosure; or (b) such disclosure is necessary to (i) comply with the law; (ii) protect and defend our rights or our property or those of others; or (iii) protect the personal safety of the public or users of the Site.
Please be aware that data that is transported over an open network, such as the Internet or e-mail, can be accessed by unauthorised Third Parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content or technical failures. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via such open networks. When disclosing any Personal Information via an open network, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to others, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of your Personal Information whilst in transit via the Internet to us. In order to protect the privacy we would like to remind you that you may choose another means of communication with us, where you deem it appropriate.In specific situations, we provide an encrypted communication transfer for your data, but this will be specifically indicated.
Google analytics warning
The site uses Google Analytics to visualize the location of our visitors and the parts of the site they use the most. We can make improvements and guarantee a better experience when using the site.
For more information on Google Analytics, go to page :
Rue de Lausanne 116
Manager : Cédric Dubuis
Company headquarters : Sion (Canton of Valais / Switzerland)
ID number : CHE-114.730.625
How to Contact Us
This Policy was last updated in December 2017.
2. We assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on this Site. While we strive to keep the information on this Site accurate, complete and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
3. The information and services offered on this Site are provided with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Site. We make no representation (either express or implied) that the information and opinions expressed on their website are accurate, complete or up to date. In particular, we shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from our website or to expressly mark it as being outdated. Nothing contained on our website constitutes financial, legal, tax or other advice, nor should any investment or any other decisions be made solely based on our website content. You should obtain advice from a qualified expert before making any investment decision.
4. No information published on our website constitutes a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any investment instruments, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
5. Compliance with Law : We control and operates this Web site from his offices within the Canton of Valais in Switzerland. We make no representation that the materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that may govern your access and use of this Web site.
6. This Site, the content and our services are not directed at or intended for distribution to any person (or entity) who is a citizen or resident of (or located or established in) any jurisdiction where the use of the Site (or the purchase of ours services) would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or would subject us to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction. Persons who wish to access this Site are required by us to inform themselves about and to observe any legal or regulatory restrictions which may affect their eligibility to access the Site or to subscribe for interests in our services. Professional advice should be sought in cases of doubt. In particular, citizens and residents of the United States are not to access the pages concerning funds and other types of investments.
7. Other Businesses and Links : This Web site contains links to Web sites or is linked to Web sites not under our control. We do not endorse the companies, products or Web sites that are linked to this Web site. Accordingly, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, or content of these Web sites. If you decide to access any of the third party Web sites linked to this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. No Warranty : We disclaim any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
9. You use this Site at your own risk. If your use of this Site or the materials therein results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
10. You agree not to transmit or post on the Web Site anything
under a false name;
i unlawful, libellous, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable information including without limitation, anything constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise under any applicable law;
ii that discloses another person's private or personal matters or which would violate a person's rights of privacy or publicity;
iii that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other contaminating or destructive features; or
iv that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets, confidential or proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion.
11. These Terms & Conditions, our Disclaimer and and all legal relationships between the client and the company SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SWISS LAW. The place of performance of the obligations of both parties and the exclusive venue for any other kind of legal proceedings is Sion in the Canton of Valais in Switzerland. We reserve the right to take legal action before the courts of the client's domicile or before any other competent court. If any of these conditions should be deemed invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.
12. All materials on this Site (as well as the organization and layout of the Site) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by us © - All rights reserved. Some pictures are copyrighted by Fotolia.com or Valais Tourisme and their respective authors (photo of service pages in English and French: © Onidji - Fotolia.com). Users of this website (users) may view the website and temporarily download any part of it to a personal computer for personal viewing for private purposes only but may not without our permission (a) store any part of it other than for the purposes set out in this paragraph; (b) print out copies except for personal viewing for private purposes, or (c) reproduce, copy or transmit it or any part of it in any other way for any purpose or in any other medium. Users may not alter the content in any way.
1. The information contained in this website is general, non-binding and for information purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for qualified legal advice. Suitably qualified lawyers should be consulted on any specific legal matter or problem.
2. Information on this Web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
3. This website does not constitute an offer or contract.
4. This website does not constitute legal advice and we will not accept any legal or other responsibility for errors or omissions.
5. In no circumstances shall we be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
6. We disclaim, without limitation, all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including any direct, indirect or consequential damages, which might be incurred through the use of or access to our website, or any links to third-party websites. Thus, we emphasize that neither the information contained in this website nor the email or other replies we send to should form the basis of any decision as to a particular course of action; nor should it be relied on as legal advice or regarded as a substitute for detailed advice in individual cases. We will be happy to provide you with a specialist if you need professional legal or fiscal advice, but before that point all we can offer is a general, non binding information.
7. Certain links contained in this site may exit the site. We have not verified any of the sites linked to this Web site and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such website. Links to other sites are provided for informational purposes. Users must take their own precautions in order to ensure that what they select for use is free of any items of a destructive nature (such as but not limited to viruses, worms or Trojan horses).
8. This site is not intended for people in jurisdictions from which (by reason of nationality, place of residence or any other reason) the dissemination or access to this site is forbidden. People subject to such restrictions must not access this site. In particular, citizens and residents of the United States are not to access the pages concerning funds and other types of investments.
9. We reserve the right to refuse any client without reason or explanation, and cannot be held responsible for such a refusal.
10. Prices quoted on our website are guide prices only and are not binding on us.
11. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.